Life's Simple Pleasures Bring the Most Joy

Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Julep Maven Mystery Box Review- Product Lovers Sept

Julep did something a little different with their mystery boxes this time around. They offered two different boxes- A Polish Lovers box and a Product Lovers box. I opted out of the October Julep Maven boxes because I feel like I currently have more than enough nail polish, however, the product lovers box really got me interested.

I placed my order and it didn't take long before my mystery box appeared on my doorstep. I was very excited to open this baby up!

When I opened the main box I noticed that everything was very nicely packaged in one of Julep's reusable bags (they sent us one of these bags in the August Maven box, I believe). These bags are sturdy and they are a nice size, so I was pretty happy to receive another one of them.

Inside the bag I found 4 products. The mystery boxes were $20 and Julep promised at least $40 or $50 worth of product (sorry, I can't remember which).

The first thing out of the bag was the Julep Fast Dry Topcoat. This retails for $14. I already have one of these topcoats and I love it! A second bottle will definitely go to good use. 

 Next out of the bag was a Julep Brand Glass Nail File. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these, so I was just thrilled to receive one in my box. These nail files seem like they would last forever. I'm not sure if I should keep it at home as my go-to file or throw it in my purse. This file has a value of $6

 Julep Essential Cuticle Oil was the next item out of the bag. I don't think I have ever owned a cuticle oil before, but I can tell you my nails could definitely use one. This oil smells great and feels great on. I have been using it every day since I received my box. The cuticle oil retails for $18.



 The last item out of my mystery box was the Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener. This product is supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots on your hands. I will admit, I don't often sunscreen my hands (even though I know I probably should) so I think this product will come in quite handy. It smells good and absorbs quickly leaving my hands very soft. This hand cream is worth $32.
 The total value of my Product Lovers mystery box was a whopping $70! Definitely not bad considering I paid $20 for the box. I really hope Julep continues to offer these mystery boxes, and even more, I hope the continue to offer the product lover boxes. I was completely satisfied with this box, and I almost wish I had purchased a second one. As always, the Julep products do more than impress!

No comments:

Post a Comment