Life's Simple Pleasures Bring the Most Joy

Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Yikes! It's been awhile!

Sooo, I suppose I probably have some explaining to do and some catching up to do. I just loaded up my blog and it has been nearly 3 years since I last posted! That is crazy! A LOT has changed in the last three years. We were still expecting our son when I last wrote, since then, we have also welcomed a beautiful libel girl to our family. Ewan was born April 4th, 2013 and Freya arrived October 4th, 2014- exactly 18 months apart. Allow me to introduce you to my two loves!

Its hard to believe that we are just getting ready to celebrate Freya's first birthday! it's amazing how fast the time goes!

Some other changes since I last posted. I have decided not to return to work. Instead, my best friend and I have launched a cake decorating company. Iced Queens Cakery has been going strong for over a year and a half now and keeps us busy enough that things are still fun!

I will write more soon! I have some new beauty reviews coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment